- 250px, 400px or 500px posts
- customizable backgrounds/text/border colors etc.
- 6 custom links
- optional infinite scroll
- optional show captions
- optional show tags
THEME PACK 002 BY LUTHERWEST.TUMBLR.COM
I’ll be leaving for the Philippines next week for two solid weeks, so here’s a couple of themes to make up for my absence. As for graphics, I’m working on a psd and texture pack! Stay tuned.
in order to make a gif as your tumblr icon if you’re a chrome user you have to download an add on in order for you to see it; however, firefox, ie and opera users don’t need any add ons to see it :—))
so doing that, you’re going to need a .gif to .apng converter NOT .png…
Some places to get nice and simple themes:
Theme #14 and #15 by rosefeather @ tumblr
Feel free to edit the themes as much as you want, but please don’t remove the credit. If you have any questions or problems, just ask me.
Please like this post if you use any of the themes. You don’t have to, but I’d really appreciate it :)
psd 395 → ss
*contains no vibrance. a psd that gives almost the same effect as if the picture wasn’t edited. a perfect psd for times when you want to edit a photo, but don’t want to overdo it.
a couple of tumblr functions if you didn’t know about them:
- you can make tags on an individual blog display from the earliest to latest post by adding /chrono to the end, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/tagged/season_202/chrono
- you can search through a tumblog by date using “http://username.tumblr.com/day/YEAR/MONTH/DAY”, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/day/2012/09/16
- you can view just the photo posts on your dashboard in mosaic form by going to http://www.tumblr.com/photos
- you can save ask messages to your queue or drafts by hovering your mouse over the publish button and holding down “alt”, which will bring up alternative options
- by using the url “http://www.tumblr.com/show/type of post” you can filter your dash, for example “http://www.tumblr.com/show/photos” will show only photos
- you can retrieve previously used themes via the theme recovery page: http://www.tumblr.com/themes/recover
- when reblogging a long text post (like this one!), click on the “as” at the top of the post to reblog as a text post, link or quote